I’m proud to announce that Radiola is now available on the Android platform and you can download it from Google PlayMarket.
Inheriting the best choice of online music from desktop versions Radiola for Android has completely new interface developed especially for mobile devices. The player controls are nested in sidebar, so you can easily access them anytime with one slide. You can share any station to your friends – application fully support .pls files (format compatible with winamp and other players).
I pay much attention to compatibility, so you can run Radiola on Android 2.3 and higher. Radiola uses common Android MediaPlayer component, so the number of supported types of streams depends on your Android version. The only device is known as unsupported is LG G3 (it looks like it has some specific MediaPlayer impementation).
Hope you enjoy the app and the music! Don’t forget to rate the Radiola.
If you have any probem with the app – please send the crash reports. It will helps to analyze the problems and fix the bugs.
Radiola is coming to alpha-testing stage, and we are welcome you to join the testing team.
Join the G+ community to get access to alpha-release on Google PlayMarket!
Animation shows the evolution of Radiola for Android from the scratch to alpha-version, which is coming very soon. During this time Radiola changes the design for a few times and got some features such as sharing radio-station as .pls files as well as import such files.
I’m glad to introduce you Radiola for Windows 2.0.3 update. It gets cleaner interface design – thanks to Dmitry Zodchi for his priceless critics.
Some other changes:
– volume control changes not the system volume, but channel volume. Volume level is saved between program runs.
– switchable tray notifications
Download it now and don’t forget to share with your friends.
Radiola is now available on Linux platform!
Binary rpm and deb packages for Suse 13.1 (32bit and 64 bit), Suse 13.2 (64bit), Ubuntu 14.10 (32 and 64bit) is available in download section.
Our friends “Imaginary station” was added to build-in list of radio stations (check Dubstep folder). They are broadcasting live every We and Fr @ midnight (moscow time). And here is the .pls playlist for the station.
Mac OsX build of the Radiola 2.0.1 player is available for download.
Radiola 2.0.1 is ready for download.
In this version:
- new green interface (tons of bugs was returned to nature)
- stunning spectrum analyzer with 4 display modes (click to switch)
- aac+ (shoutcast) streams support (on windows and linux only)
- recording support. By default recorded files will be stored in user’s music folder (Ctrl-E to open it). You can change this in config file (radiola.cfg in Ctrl-S folder)
- winamp visualization plugins support (on Windows only) – press Ctrl-V to start geiss. You can change plugin in config
- when player fails to connect to radio with all streams addresses it updates addressed from playlist (if any)
- all operations are accessible via keyboard
- large history files support
- large and huge fonts support
- autocheck for new versions
- bigger build-in list of radio stations (you need to delete old playlist so it will be recreated). Now full list of Di.fm channels is included.
Radiola 1.0.3 for Mac is available for download.
If you have problems installing software from sources other than AppStore – check this howto.
Freeware player for online radio. You can listen the preselected high quality streams or add yours. Drag&drop support for playlists (local files as well as URLs from stations websites). Automatic streams retrieving from playlists. History of all listened tracks helps to avoid your memory leaks.
Windows and Mac versions available @ download section
The simple application to call emergency or help via sms,voice calls and emails.
|| Uses both google and yandex reverse geocoding services to get addresses of nearest buildings. Address will be added to the messages in the form of text (with the map link) or using text-to-speech engine.